Groups I Follow

Three Groups That I Follow

1.  The Free Thought Project:  I follow them because they offer a wide variety of news not typically reported by the main stream media.  This is the group that I learned about the Mandela Effect from and they often report on developing scientific concepts.

2.  Dawn Lutrell.  She a local comedian famous for her impersonations of Ellen Degeneres and her unique humor based on being a recovering addict.  I follow her because I saw one of her first shows at Linn County Fair Grounds and I think that she might be famous some day.

3.Mandela Effect.  I follow this group because it explores examples and possible causes of The Mandela Effect.  Also it is a closed group so the discussions tend to be free of trolls and skeptics.



My Favorite Tweet

My favorite Tweet is from President Trump.  When he Tweeted:  "Despite the negative press covfefe."  I love this tweet because Trump made up a word and it went viral.  The power that the president wields with a simple tweet is fascinating.  Also it exemplifies the debate on whether the president should tweet in the middle of the night without input from his advisers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sources of Information

About Me